Zoho Mail does not support POP — e-mail clients must be configured to receive and send using the IMAP protocol.
- IMAP is the standard that almost everyone uses and recommends.
- The below Zoho Mail e-mail client configuration details are compatible with Windows Mail, Apple Mail, Airmail, and every other e-mail client out there.
- Platforms supported: Windows, Windows Mobile, Android, macOS, iOS.
To save yourself some time, and to become more organized, the Zoho Desktop client is recommended.
- User Name: Enter your Zoho Mail address.
- Email Address: Enter Your Zoho Mail address.
- Password: Enter your Zoho account password.
Incoming Server Settings:
- Incoming Server Name: imappro.zoho.com
- if imappro.zoho.com does not work, use smtppro.zoho.eu instead.
- Port: 993
- Require SSL: Yes
- Username: email@example.com
Outgoing Server Settings:
- Outgoing Server Name: smtp.zoho.com
- Port: 465 with SSL or
- Port: 587 with TLS
- Require Authentication: Yes